Shanghai / Full time
MADJOR is the Labbrand group’s digital agency. Our mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation. To do so we combine our capabilities in insights, technology, strategy and experience design.
Our client base includes companies such as Starbucks, Haagen Dazs, Volkswagen and LVMH. Our projects include digital lifestyle insights, digital brand experience design, workshops, new product/service design and development of digital platforms, as well as delivery of content and campaigns.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Being the Designer of MADJOR Communication based in Shanghai Headquarter, you are capable of autonomously ideating, creating and implementing design solutions for our clients, in co-working with creative director, content planners and project managers. You will contribute to develop strong, innovative concepts for digital visual content across touch points (wechat, Weibo, video, retail, other social, website, apps…) And formats (images, animations, H5 sites, videos, 3D etc…). You will be contributing to the consultancy team process, ensuring the successful realization of design deliverables and achieving project excellence.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │ We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
• Incorporate and contribute to a variety of creative projects in content creation, digital and 360 branding projects, from ideation to crafting.
• Ideate concepts and develop project deliverables, as well as other departments for cross-disciplinary projects.
• Understanding of the Chinese social media ecosystem and the relevant features of the Chinese digital platforms.
• Think proactively about new and innovative design solutions, stay on top of current trends in all online channels and technologies.
• Deliver key visuals, templates, visuals for decks and pitch, Ad campaigns, H5, mini sites and other digital / print formats.
• Contribute to multiple projects from conception to completion and participate in client presentations and briefings.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT│We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
• Proactively participate and contribute to project proposals preparation, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings.
• Collaborate with Business and Account Management Department (BAM) to activate existing clients and develop new clients.
• Support client engagement, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty.
• Support marketing initiatives to promote Madjor Communication Design offerings, including attending events, forum and networking activities.
• Provide hybrid design realizations and implementation that illustrate the robustness of our design solution.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP │ You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
• Keep yourself informed about all latest trends in digital design and technology/tools.
• Frame the business challenge beyond digital design – show we have the expertise and experience to envision further.
• Collaborate in capturing internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to expand the design capabilities of the team and company.
• Demonstrate strong insights in design trends and keeping updated on newest trends, to reflect in both project excellence and thought leadership articles/pieces.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT │ You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
• Implement of quality enhancement within the organization, department, processes, and tools.
• Work across specialty and be a source of inspiration for the entire MADJOR Communication team.
• Provide support to other team members in showcasing our industry-leading perspectives.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
• Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust.
• Progressing autonomously and outstanding in updating knowledge and skills.
• Collaborative sense Cross Cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin.
• Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Curious and like to experiment and tinker with different projects. You are always trying to learn more to stay ahead.
• Ability to think in a methodical way and to understand the underlining process.
Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Art, Visual Communication Design or related field is a plus.
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in branding, Advertising or PR agency, mainly experience in digital design for international brands. Other expertise is a plus.
• Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools. Knowledge of After Effect, Sketch and InVision is a plus.
• Strong, innovative concepts for digital visual content across touch points (WeChat, Weibo, video, retail, other social, website, apps…) and formats (images, animations, H5 sites, videos, 3D etc…).
LIFE AT LABBRAND GROUP
Master our human power to shape the future.
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world, by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continuously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.