Corporate Branding Marketing Specialist
Shanghai / Full time
ABOUT LABBRAND GROUP
We implement branding methods for global companies, organizations and institutions to create brand identities and innovations, digital experiences and cultural transformation.
We create value in operation efficiency through commitment to the vision for the entire organization across Marketing, Sales, Innovation, HR and R&D.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
As the Corporate Branding Marketing Specialist based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will be the gatekeeper and amplifier of our own brand, establishing the company’s brand positioning, promoting brand awareness, and driving brand recognition and loyalty among target audiences. You will ensure our brand image is correctly communicated through various channels internally and externally, explore and recommend activities to promote our brand, screen and integrate the relevant messages to support brand building and business development and develop and maintain a trust-based relationship with correspondents, media and other related associations.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
• Assist Corporate Branding manager to manage the corporate brand, including but not limited to corporate brand assets, brand and marketing content for all communication and internal design activities, and corporate communication collaterals.
• Identify and pursue strategic public relationship and media partnerships and collaborations to promote company’s presence.
• Support in the execution of online and offline events, including but not limited to webinar, livestreaming, forum and all internal/external events.
• Deliver consistent strong measurable results and manage marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of key company projects, including but not limited to Branding Methods, Website, SEO, Case studies, etc.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify opportunities for SEO/SEM optimization and develop strategies to improve search engine rankings and drive organic traffic.
• Coordinate with vendors, agencies, and third parties on different event management affairs, including but not limited to execution and resources allocation.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
• Monitor corporate brand image and marketing activities, online and offline to maximize the quality and quantity of incoming requests.
• Support brand building, marketing and business development activities to promote Labbrand Group by identifying relevant events, preparing Labbrand Group’s participation, and coordinating with media.
• Maintain a digital marketing campaign calendar to effectively align with Labbrand Group and Business.
• Assist in the creation and management of Business Development specific collateral like case studies, client testimonial and campaign materials.
• Drive marketing activities including PR & social media events and exhibitions through the marketing funnel, in collaboration with the business and BAM Team.
• Collaborate with each BU to create cross-team collaboration, support and provide framework for scaling the impact of brand building and marketing initiatives.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP │You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
• Organize the development of compelling case studies and newsletters (content/visuals) from completed projects, as well as relevant articles to promote Labbrand Group consulting services.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in corporate branding, partnership marketing, and SEO/SEM, and provide recommendations for improvement.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT │You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
• Assist to develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: establishing the company’s brand positioning, promoting brand awareness, and driving brand recognition and loyalty among target audiences.
• Share the industry knowledge and trend timely within the team to keep the team stay forefront of the branding.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
• Excellent English skills; written and verbal communication are required
• Strong management skills in digital marketing tools, website management, SEO/SEM and new social platforms
• Good team player with a collaborative sense of partnership
• Result and customer oriented, pay close attention to detail.
• Have a strong passion for new branding and marketing tactics.
• Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
• Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability.
• Cross cultural sensitivity
Corporate Branding Specific Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in marketing management, public relations, advertising, English Literature or related fields.
• 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with enterprise business-to-business marketing.
• Experience in marketing pipeline generation, from strategy and planning to ROI analysis.
• Knowledge of using search engine Ads., website traffic analysis tools.
• Good sense of aesthetics, design or art background is a plus.
• Strong writing skills in both Chinese and English for creative content creation.
• Quality acumen with an attention to details
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, good business sense.
LIFE AT LABBRAND GROUP
Master our human power to shape the future.
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world, by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continuously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.