Business & Account Management Intern
Shanghai / Intern
LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Business & Account Management Internwill be based in Business and Account Management team (BAM team). You will have the opportunity to learn and experience the work of the different departments of a brand consultancy agency. We offer the opportunity to express your skills and discover the multi-dimensional organization of Labbrand covering market research, brand strategy, creative brand identity development (naming and design), digital innovation but as well as business development and account management. You will be exposed to highly strategic projects and high-profile client brands, surrounded by passionate and smart Labbrandians who are contributing to the rapid development of Labbrand Group.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
• Preparing proposals and quotations supporting business growth.
• Preparing the E-brochure based on different industries clients for potential business opportunities.
• Supporting long term business growth for existing clients and potential business.
• Collaborate with different BU for project support including project planning, timelines and implementation.
• Assisting the implementing and monitoring of the usage of our project management software.
• Synthesize past projects into compelling case studies to support our business development efforts.
• Assist the consulting teams on an ad-hoc basis.
• Keen to work in a service-providing industry.
• Excellent English and Chinese writing skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Sense of accountability and attention to details.
• Capability to think in an abstract and logical way, with excellent analytical skills.
• Understanding and passion for branding as well as for the Chinese market and culture.
• Enthusiastic and eager to work in a highly collaborative way within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Strong execution skills and good time management.
• Proficiency in Office software, good at PPT and Excel.
• Able to work at least 3 days/week for more than 3 months
MASTER OUR HUMAN POWER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world, by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continuously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.