Corporate Branding Designer
Shanghai / Full time
ABOUT LABBRAND GROUP
We implement branding methods for global companies, organizations and institutions to create brand identities and innovations, digital experiences and cultural transformation.
We create value in operation efficiency through commitment to the vision for the entire organization across Marketing, Sales, Innovation, HR and R&D.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
As the Corporate Branding Designer, you are based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will be responsible for managing our own brand with consistently yet dynamically communicated visual design, understand the needs/brief and are encouraged to integrate your innovative ideas into the deliverables to our internal stakeholders or assigned clients. You will be responsible for creating visually compelling and cohesive designs that convey the company’s brand identity and support its overall corporate branding strategy. You will work closely with the Corporate Branding Team, as well as cross-functional teams, to develop and execute creative designs for various marketing and communication materials.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
• Ownership for all internal communication design materials, able to translate brand idea and concept in visual systems covering Graphic, Brochure, Website, Signage, and Packaging with a great sense of accountability for project methodology and goal and in respect with time constraints.
• Support in the execution of online and offline events, including but not limited to webinar, livestreaming, forum and all internal/external events.
• Take part in the visual implementation of key company projects, including but not limited to Branding Methods, Website, SEO, Case studies, etc.
• Work with team to understand client needs and assist the preparation of reports.
• Maintain and develop propositions for the application of the internal Corporate Visual Brand Identity under the supervision.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
• Monitor corporate brand image and marketing activities, online and offline to maximize the quality and quantity of incoming requests.
• Support marketing initiatives to promote Labbrand Group and its affiliated companies, including attending events, forum, networking activities and campaign materials.
• Provide hybrid design realizations and implementation that illustrate the robustness of our design solution.
• Collaborate with each BU to create cross-team collaboration, support and provide visual ideas and directions for scaling the impact of brand building and marketing initiatives.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP │You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
• Keep yourself informed about all the latest trends in design and tools.
• Incorporate and contribute to compelling case studies and newsletters visuals from completed projects to promote Labbrand Group consulting services.
• Demonstrate strong insights in design trends and keeping updated on newest trends, to reflect in both project excellence and thought leadership articles/pieces.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT │You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
• Assist to develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: establishing the company’s brand positioning, promoting brand awareness, and driving brand recognition and loyalty among target audiences.
• Share the industry knowledge and trend timely within the team to keep the team stay forefront of the branding.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure that all branding elements are consistent and visually appealing.
• Strong brand awareness is necessary to create designs that are in line with the company’s brand identity.
• Positive attitude and strong learning ability are important as you will need to work independently and solve problems on your own.
• Proficiency in design skills is crucial, including creating static images, dynamic designs, and video editing.
• Flexibility and good communication skills are essential for collaboration with team members and clients.
• Experience in social media, layout design, digital campaigns, and website design will be an added advantage.
• Cross cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
Creative designing specific:
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related
• Excellent skill in Adobe Creative Suite, illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, any other designer tool is a plus
• Quality acumen with an attention to details
• Skilled at design thinking and solution driven.
LIFE AT LABBRAND GROUP
Master our human power to shape the future.
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world, by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continuously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.